Welcome to my new website.
Hey everybody, I have a new website! You probably realized that already. Why? I'm glad you asked.
Throughout the past couple years I've been doing more and more freelance work. This is something I very much enjoy, thrive on, grow from and continue to seek out. In fact, I'm nearing the point of making the leap into full-time freelance world. A little scary, yes. But even more invigorating. As a result, a new, more professional website was in order. Now I hope you'll join me on this journey in some way.
In an attempt to be authentic and transparent, here are a few things about me you may not know:
- I consider my primary duty in life to be a husband and father. Then designer.
- I've been married for 9 years now, and we have four children. Soon to be five, as we're in the midst of an international adoption.
- I played football at the University of Nebraska, and got to be a part of the 2001 National Championship at the Rose Bowl.
- I am the worst snow skier you will ever meet.
- I drink almost a pot of coffee every day, with very few exceptions.
- I love the Lord, and am thankful for the abundance of mercy he has shown me in drawing me to Himself through Jesus Christ.
- I have four tattoos, the newest being an olive tree illustration on my right forearm.
- I have wanderlust.
- I try not to take living in the USA for granted. Also, I decided I'm going to take up camping. These two things seem related somehow.
- I really was the 5th grade badminton champion. After a finals match for the ages, I promptly retired. So I guess you could say I'm like the Bobby Fischer of the elementary badminton circuit.
Want to know something else? Just ask!